II cycle of studies

The competition for scholarships for students II cycle (master students and Master’s study) is published twice a year in the month of December and May.

Student II cycle shall be entitled to the award of scholarships under the following conditions:

  1. a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Serbian,
  2. a place of residence in the territory of the Republic of Serbian,
  3. is a student of one of the universities in Bosnia and Herzegovina or abroad,
  4. in the undergraduate academic study is not renewed any school year,
  5. in undergraduate study had an average rating of at least 9.50 and
  6. No more than 28 years of age living on the vacancy announcement.

Criteria for evaluating applications for scholarships for students of II cycles, the average score from the first cycle. Points awarded to candidates based on the average score of the points awarded when a student’s average score multiplied by 10 (rounded to one decimal place).

Additional criteria related to the extracurricular activities of students are:

  1. work published in international journals, which is located on the SCI (ISI) list – 10 points
  2. published in scientific books (monographs) of international importance – 10 points
  3. reviewed and published scientific books of national importance – 9 points
  4. participation in international scientific conference (overseas) with published work – 8 points
  5. participation in local scientific conference with published work – 7 points
  6. work published in national journals and categories and indexed journals in Bosnia and the former Yugoslav republics -7 points
    e) work published in national journals II and Category III – 4 points
  7. received a patent – 6 points
  8. participation in international competitions (exhibitions, festivals) with the award he won (I, II and III place) – only for students in the field of architecture and art – 5 points
  9. participation in national competitions (exhibitions, festivals) and the republican state level with the award he won (I, II IIII place) – only for students in the field of architecture and art – 3 points
  10. participation in international student scientific conferences abroad with published work in its entirety – 2 points and
  11. participation in local student scientific conference with published work in its entirety – 1 point.

Regulations on the publishing of scientific publications (Official Gazette of RS br.77/10) defines what is – a science book or scholarly work.

If there are multiple authors, the number of points set out in the coefficient of competence shall be allocated to the first author is entitled to 60% of the points and the other authors of the remaining 40% of the points that equally divide into equal parts.

To download the relevant Regulations click here

For an overview of open competition click here